This week, our assignment was to work with rule-based animation, motion, and interaction. I was initially going to try to do some work with the bouncing balls. What I ended up doing was creating random colorful dots that filled the entire screen.
I haven’t quite gotten them to move yet, that’s still a work in progress. While working with Elizabeth, we decided to incorporate my dots into her sketch as light coming out of her lamp when the switch was clicked. While that didn’t quite work, she did figure out how to constrain the dots to a picture frame size. Currently, we’re still working on getting everything to come on when the switch is clicked.